[HoE] Faraway Syker Ponderings

As I've been following the Fortitude/Faraway Syker thread my player
started, I got thinking about the upcoming Lost Colony release.  How
will this change how Sykers are played?  I'm assuming not all of the
Sykers made it off planet, and the ones that are still there are going
to have to be either really adept at hiding or real bad-a**es.  Would
the starting costs for the specialty equipment (like the TSAR and
stones) be reduced for these guys? I'm thinking the rarity won't be as
much as on earth.  I can't imagine the creation of another sourcebook
JUST for the Sykers that remained on Faraway.  If costs for the
On-Faraway Sykers will be modified due to their location, I think a
portion of the discussion regarding the item costs on earth is answered
- "long term planning".  Just a thought.
While on the subject, what about other arcane backgrounds? I'm thinking
Templars and Doomsayers won't exsist on Faraway (unless they somehow
travel there in an adventure like Devil's Tower which brought Weird West
characters to the Wasted West which I'm sure is forthcoming), but I
could see how Junkers and Witches could be a "possibility".  Any
thoughts?

Matt Steflik
Master of Wahoo
Gimme Shelter - http://www.geocities.com/grifflik/