[HoE] Quick Doomie question

I just got my hands on "Children of the Atom," and I have a fairly simple
question as it is not mentioned in the book.

If you take `Solomon Grundy' as a disadvantage, can't you negate some of the
penalties by taking `Omega Man'?  It's not specifically counted out in the
rules, and one of my players was curious, so I figgered I'd ask.

I realize this is a simple question ot answer, but I like to be able to keep
my more munchkin-y players in place with a simple `NO' over `Well, that's a
good question, I'm not sure...'

The Ayahtollah of Rock-n-Rollah,

Paul Zichichi: Munchkin Masher Extraordinaire.

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more
proficient at genocide."