Re: [HoE] A question on Bionics

In a message dated 12/15/99 9:04:40 PM Central Standard Time,
Grimmnar@aol.com writes:

>  Got to ask, why does he have to feed it with all this Ghost Rock anyway? I
> thought Ghost Rock burned for a very long time. I remember quotes int he
> Weird West book talking about camp fires still burning after 10 years or
> something like that. Is there something special about his weird science
> prosthetic that cause so much consumption of Ghost Rock?

   Yeah, I noticed that as well.  But I believe it is only supposed to be
something like a sliver for a month of use, which is pretty efficient.  Of
course, Ghost rock is probably even harder to find in the wasted west.
   And as for replacing the leg, a junker with the right powers could do it
no problem.