Re: [HoE] quote from tonight...

Do you really want me to start about the adventures of "Daring Dick
Dangerously"... who always refers to himself in the third person.

"You're going to get a fist full of Dick"
"Anyone want to play with Dick?"
"You're dealing with 200 pounds of Dick"

Town person: "Who are you?
Dick:  "Well ma'am, I'm Daring Dick Dangerously"
TP:  "Daring Dick Dangerously?"
Dick:  "Quite a mouth full isn't it?"

Or maybe you want to hear about Egg Shen Wang... the MA who also refers to
himself in the third person.

During a fight:
"OOOHHH, you want some Wang?  Come get some Wang!

Dirk "Shall I continue...?" R.