Re: [HoE] [OT][NOISE] Encumbrance

> As far as I know, TOON, Deadlands and Hell On Earth are the only ones.

To be fair, Hell on Earth, while it doesn't go out of it's way to use
encumbrance rules, doesn't ignore them either.  Rules for encumbrance in
terms of movement are provided on page 85 of the main book.  I don't
think Teenagers from Outer Space uses them and the closest HOL gets is
the Meat stat - encumbrance isn't specifically discussed (and perhaps
rightly so).  However, I could be wrong - its a bit hard to look up
anything in that book. :-)

Matt Steflik
Gimme Shelter - http://www.geocities.com/grifflik/