Re: [HoE] G-ray vs. Spook Juice "efficiency"

> > Still...has anyone else noticed this?  There just doesn't seem to be any
> > real reason for any Junker-vehicle to be designed to run on Spook Juice.
> >
> > ---
> >

>The only reason a few Junker found in my posse was that no matter what
>speed
>the vehicle operates at a G-ray powered device always eats the same amount
>as
>opposed to a flat MPG of spook juice. If some characters walk 10 hours and
>the
>Junkers vehicle puts along side then it eats 10 hours of G-rays. As opposed
>the 20 or so miles off the Spook juice tank used. If you spent three or
>four
>hours manuvering around wrechkage (not needed for flying stuff) you would
>have
>only really eaten about 1 mile of MPG or 3-4 hours G-rays.
>     It certainly isnt equal but those are the reasons that some vehicle
>could
>be built with the Spook Juice running them.

But...would you really get full gas mileage by driving around that slow on
spook juice, either?

Granted, the rules simplify in such a way that spook juice is more favorable
in this instance.  Personally, I'd be tempted to just let a vehicle with a
Drain of 14/hour use 7 if it runs a half hour, or whatever.

---

Steve Crow

"Worm Can Opener Extraordinare"

Check out my website at:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/4991/