Re: [HoE] Lost Colony CCG "Who Cares!"

Yeah, I stand corrected on my whole logic.  Its just that it would seem smarter
that if one were going to introduce a new game(regardless of the CCG), and one
could, one might be rather successful in bringing it the public at Gen Con,
rather than in the nether voids of the winter months.

Here is where I say to myself:
Suck it up, Guy.

-Guy