Re: [HoE] Toxic Shamans and Cult of Doom

In a message dated 5/16/2000 2:46:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
crow_steve@hotmail.com writes:

<< I don't know how Spirit Warriors handles it, but presumbly it applies some
 kind of penalty to the Shaman to be hit "directly" by a Nuke.  _If_ that's
 the case, then the Shaman wouldn't get the defense against the Nuke if it
 was targeted near him >>

I think that discussion is the fact that Spooks can have a favor called
Immunity.     It's sphere specific...RADIATION Immunity, SLUDGE Immunity, etc
that renders them totally and completely immune to any and all effects of the
sphere protected against.     Now if that IS the discussion (and if it
ain't.....to quote Emily LaTalla..."Never Mind!".), I believe it states that
things like a Nuke would still affect the Spook due to explosive damage.
Now...not being a big Doomie fan and not being too familiar with things like
ICBM or MIRV, I can only assume (there's that word!) that, by their names,
they, too do explosive damage and therefore (great.....now I sound like a
lawyer!) would indeed smoke a Spook.

And if I've misread this whole thread and basically just spouted utter
non-sequiter..... oops.

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412
"I got my mojo workin'"