Re: [HoE] Toxic Shamans and Cult of Doom

Dontcha hate folks that reply to their own replys?   heh heh heh
            Thought I'd put this in regarding that last post of mine....

Spirit Warriors   pg 58 under the radiation specific sphere power of the
favor Immunity.......

"This spheregives protection from all sources of radiation. (mentioned
eariler in general favor description that...."This favor grants total
immunity to damage from sources in the sphere in which the favor is
invoked....")   A shaman with this favor in effect could saftly walk into a
nuclear blast crater without danger of radiation poisoning.     It also
provides complete protection from any Doomsayer magic which is targeted
directly at the shaman.     i.e.      it would stop an Atomic Blast, but not
a Nuke."

Sorry if I sound too...what..? Anal?      It's just I'm fairly excited about
this "Character Book".       Only was excited about 'book types' that I liked
previously.......Brainburners (always loved the Scanners sci-fi schtick) and
Cyborgs (Six Million Dollar Man.... Deathlok...Terminator...) and I didn't
expect to actually LIKE this one, player/character wise.     But I do.
Tend to ramble about the things I like a lot...sorry

And now...back to our regularly schedualed programming.....

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412
"I got my mojo workin'"