Re: [HOE] Would you allow this man his character?

Heh, heh, heh,

     BY ORDER OF THEY ROYAL GAMERS ASSOCIATION OF TYRAN-LAND, ALL CRIMINALS
OF THE LAWS AND RULES OF GAME MECHANICS, WILL HAVE THEIR LEFT HAND REMOVED
PUBLICALLY AND BRUTALLY BY OUR FEUDAL EXECUTIONER, BOB.  SECONDARY OFFENSES
SHALL BE PUNISHABLE BY FURTHER DISMEMBERMENT, OR IN THE CASE OF LACKING
LIMBS A SIMPLE BEHEADING SHALL SUFFICE.  ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

                           Jason "Town Cryer" Adkins