Re: [HOE] Would you allow this man his character?

Enough of this creative ways to do blah blah blah.

Here's what you do.

Let him make his super guy.  Let him play in One full session.  Let him
think hes gods gift to the world.  Let him get experience and get even
cooler(Award him lots of Chips and kiss his ass).  Then at the beginning of
the next session.  Kill him,  Just have the party attacked by a group of
Black hats(or some other lame lackey) and have them open fire with all there
guns on him(If he ask why explain that they heard he was the toughest SOB
around and new he would be the biggest threat)  Blow some chips so he dies
really good.  Then Cheat so he doesn't come back harrowed(If you feel bad
about cheating rember he did it first) Then Make him Make a new guy.  With
your deck that you shuffled.

If you don't want to do that.  Just tell him that your holding everyones
characters from now on(I actually have to do this because if I dont
character seem to get mysterously cooler between sessions) and accidentally
lose his guy.

In any case don't let him get away with it.  If you do He'll keep doing shit
like that and you other players might start also.

Dan
"Revenge is dish best served hot with a side of bacon and hashbrowns"