RE:[HOE] Possible response

>"Gaze into the face of----" HACK HACK HACK HACK
>

>Jo, "Aww, did I spoil your perfectly good one-liner with a couple swings of
>my blade?  good."

Hmmm...That would be a short-term solution, I agree.  But since the Dark
Judges can create new bodies for themselves, and it took the psychic
essence of all their victims (that's a couple of million souls right there)
to put them down for good, I'd think they'd be back to permanently clean
Jo's clock for good a few months after her attempt to deal with Judge Fear.

-Ralph