Re: [HOE] Possible response

In a message dated 6/28/00 12:26:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
rdula@ezonline.com writes:

<< Hmmm...That would be a short-term solution, I agree.  But since the Dark
 Judges can create new bodies for themselves, and it took the psychic
 essence of all their victims (that's a couple of million souls right there)
 to put them down for good, I'd think they'd be back to permanently clean
 Jo's clock for good a few months after her attempt to deal with Judge Fear.

 -Ralph

Aww,
    I'm sure as long as Fear has bodies, Jo has Elbow grease to cleave them
with.  Let's give the gal some credit huh?