[HOE] Re: hoe-digest.20000701

Howdy all,

I have a question?

Do you all have archtypes for guns.

For Example, when I think of the SA Officer's sidearm, I see the Desert
Eagle .50 call (Big Gun).  I have come up with a list of what all the other
guns are modled after.
(BTW I assume that the NA/SA stuff was "STANTAGed"  NATO did this to help
with supply.  All Rifles (like the M16 and the Brit IW) use the same ammo
and the same mags, even though they are different designs.  That means in
Game terms the SA Rifle issued to the confederate looked like a G3 battle
rifle, but the russian version looked like the good ol' AK47)

NA pistol	M9 Berretta
SA Pistol  DE .50
NA SMG 		Colt Commando (shortend M16)
SA SMG		Russian "Burp" gun
NA Rifle	M16/Galil SAR/HK33 (for LatAm troops)
SA Rifle	AK/ G3/FAL
NA SAW		M249
SA SAW		RPK  (See the AR-nold movie Commando for this one)
Police pistol Glock 22 (.40 cal)  Sorry guys, the 10mm round was just a fad,
now if people don't use 9mm they use .40 cal and they have a 10 round mag-I
finally fired one yesterday)
Police SMG Colt Commando firing .40 cal amm0
FA shotgun	SPAS-15  (Mommy, can I get one, I promise to be good)

That's just my .02 cents

Doc, out