Re: [HOE] WARNING! SPOLIER (not really)

Funny thing about making "the ultimate sacrifice;" very few *real* people
are willing to make it.  This is why one person with a gun and no
hostages can hold up an entire crowd of people.  if 6 guys rushed him
without weapons, one would be sure to get to him, but no one wants to be
that FIRST guy, so no one makes a move.

On 28 Jul 2000 11:08:31 -0700 J Tolle <jwtolle@altavista.com> writes:
> What is stop Junkers from taking out the AI and other tech spirits?
> I mean, yeah they may take it on the chin, or even corrupt
> themselves, but, they would have made the ultimate sacrifice.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A Ranallo

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.