Re: [HOE] Re: Revalations

Yay! Too bad LC isn't coming out before Denver, I'd send them
there in the meantime.

What else is in the hunting grounds? And when is that book?

--- Russ Ruffino <mobstyle@ucla.edu> wrote:

> > Is anyone else thinking that perhaps they'll be the focus of
> The Black
> Book?
> > I mean, it seems like TBB is going to be a sourcebook for the
> Hunting
> > Grounds, which is their home court, so why wouldn't it
> explain travel
> into,
> > inside, and out of the Hunting Grounds, as well as some of
> their most
> > infamous inhabitants (including THE most infamous)?
>
> My understanding was the the black book was going to cover how
> to cross over
> characters between HOE and Lost Colony, and maybe also provide
> rules for
> Hunting Grounds stuff...am i right or on crack again?
>
> RR

=====
Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
Daidoji Arichi, Scorpion Clan Bodyguard
"The more you question my loyalty, the less you deserve it" - Bayushi Yojiro
L5R CW v0.99 SC++ S+ G+ A++ Y++ D- H- SH- T+ FP+ AN+ Fq C PN+ ?GW I U++ N+ RPG CCG