[HOE] Werewolf and Campaign Names

>Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
>Actually - the Werewolf and Deadlands paradigms dovetail VERY
>closely.  Reckoners <--> Triatic Wyrm, Manitou <--> Wyrmlings, Hunting
>Grounds <--> Umbra, Hellstromme Industries <--> Pentex (well, the pollution
>and warfare sides of it anyway).

Interesting.  And Werewolf and HoE could follow as well.  Obviously, the
Apocolypse DID happen.

>I wonder what they would have thought of a radiation priest?

Tasty with ketchup? ;)
I can't imagine Werewolves being very accepting of rad priests, even the
purple ones since they worship and utilize the radiation that brought on the
Apocalypse and warped the world.  But one could argue that because of
Judgement Day, the Wyld is regaining hold of the land, especially in the
Pacific Northwest, so is that a bad thing in the end?

Oh who knows...  I'll stop now before I generate a "Millenium Falcon versus
the Enterprise" or "Superman versus Batman" type of discussion. ;)

>A campaign that I thought of, but never followed through with, was a pack
>of Garou is transported to after the apocalypse by Phoenix herself.  The
>campaign would have been called From the Ashes.

On a completely unrelated note - campaign names.  You gave your
proto-campaign a name.  Matt Steflik has named his HoE game "Razin' Arizona"
(which just cracks me up for some reason - I did love the movie).  My own
Marshall gives names to some campaigns he feels proud of.

I like campaign names.  They provide a context and a tone to the setting and
give players a little clue about what type of game this is going to be.  How
many other Marshalls do this?  And what's the name of your current campaign,
or what would the name be?

I don't think my Marshall's gone and named ours, but I've already cast my
vote - Poor Impulse Control.

A red chip to whoever gets the reference... :)

Ashley

"Evil in general does not sleep, and therefore doesn't see why anyone else
should."