Re: [HOE] W:tA and HoE (was Sic Transit Black River)

In a message dated 9/8/2000 1:23:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
bflory@frontiernet.net writes:

>  Check out the Dime Novel "Adios A-Migos" for all the details.
   And yes, call of cthuhu is also a very appropriate crossover.  I wouldn't
even have gone the extradimensional route that Adios A-Migos did, I would
have croakers be deep ones, and ghouls ghouls, and the other critters of the
cthuhu mythos be native to deadlands.  Perhaps the reckoning finally made the
stars align properly.  :)