[HOE] Re: ARGH! I missed that. (Goff)

> Grr... Yeah, I have the book, but I must have missed that. Okay, I have a
> request that may or may not have come up before. Is it possible to have
all
> the HoE and Weird West errata Gremlins stuff put into an edition of the
> epitaph?
<SNIP>
> I know that this just opens up the possibility for another mistake in that
> form (and people *will* complain about having "previously printed
material"
> show up, but not everyone wants/can afford every book for these lines and
> this is important material, IMNSHO.

You know, twice I've almost done that and decided against it. I don't like
the idea of making people pay for our mistakes (twice). My gut said put it
on the web for free.

I dropped a whole bunch of errata onto the website from the WW back as I was
finishing Epitaph #2 rather than take up two pages in that book. I've got
another batch stockpiled right now--though thankfully nowhere near as much.
;-)

The drawback to my evil plan is that not everyone has web access.

However, part of the motivation for doing it on the website was the shortage
of space in the Epitaph. In the newer format we're prepping for next year,
we'll have twice the space (128 pages). In that case 2 or 4 pages of errata
won't eat as much available space.

Look to see it in one of the early ones then, and hopefully, I won't get
burned in effigy. Or for real. ;-)

John