[HOE] Re:(HOE) Quick pole: How old are you?

Oh you guys are makin' me feel old. I'm 26 and live in Chun-Chon, Korea.
Goin' on my 17th year in RPGs.  I remember playing "KEEP ON THE
BORDERLANDS," (but I thought it was a green book.)  I can also remember some
o' the other classics like "RuneQuest" and "Stormbringer." Sigh...don't make
games like that anymore do they?  Sure is lucky we got DL and HOE ain't it?
;)

"Storyline?!? We don't need no stinkin' storyline! (Just give us a
Dungeon.)"
-Gus