Re: [HOE] Are the books 'too big'?

>     And I had this question.  Exactly HOW much of this material ever
> ACTUALLY gets used?  In my HoE games, I've seen it used very
> sporadically, and at a rate where in 1000 years we'll actually have
> had some completion, funny, I've had dates like that too.

Well as a Deadlands marshall I can tell you that I've used most of the
ideas in there and that they are all coming together to one climax. I've
been running it for over 2 years now, and it's been a long, wierd road to
get everything together, but it does eventually all fall into place.

 Theo McGuckin -
	"Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a nerf ball"