[HOE] Doomsayer prayer

Well,
    Since the Glow is not as sentient as would be required for a 'I ask for
help and the Glow gives me what help I need', I would think that i prefer the
Doomsaying "Focus the energies through you and wield them in the Glory of the
Force/ er/ Glow".  Doomsayers, They're really Rad-Jedi.  Check that....

                Rad Jedi they are, yessss, much to learn from them there is.
When nine-hundred Roentgens you receive, look as good, you will not!

    HOWEVER, Rad Shamans, this is perfect.  And it really makes for a good
difference in game mechanic for them.