Re: SV: [HOE] My page is back!

> Which it is better to use 'index.html' rather than 'main.html'. Most
> (if not all) browsers open index.html or index.htm if no file is
> specified.

Well I did it a little funny, index.html is my deadlands page and
/hoe.html (or /main.html) points to my framed (or un-framed) hoe page. In
hind-sight I probably just have had some dummy page as my index.html and
then had a /deadlands.html and a /hoe.html (of course then people wouldn't
have been able access either...)

 Theo McGuckin
	"Powerful like a Gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerfball"