Re: [HOE] My page is back!

> In your house rule for automatic weapons, how do you
> handle multiple hits? I understand the reasons for
> better chances of hitting but shouldn't Roth, whose
> more skilled, be able to hit with more bullets to show
> the combined automatic weapon increase in odds and his
> skill?

Sorry, that part works the same, each success and raise can be used to
make a bullet hit. So Roth, with his higher skill, is more likely to get
more hits, Joe Townie is more likely just to hit at all. I'll add a
clarrification to the page. Thanks for the feedback.

 Theo McGuckin
	"Powerful like a Gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerfball"