Re: [HOE] Radiation

On Wed, 01 Nov 2000 07:43:03 -0400, hoe@gamerz.net wrote:

>  At 11:21 PM 31/10/00, you wrote:
>  >Here is my sort of newbie question.
>  >
>  >For radiation wind loss.
>  >
>  >Can a doomsayer use touch of the doomsayers to cure it?  I've got a guy
who
>  >had some before they met each other and tolerance was not on.  Water is
>  >scarce and Dr. Pepper non existant, what other ways can I use to negate
the
>  >wind loss without haveing to go to a full blown case of the glows.
>
>  Hm. Not sure about Touch of the Doomsayers, but I know a bath/shower in
>  clean water will help a lot.
>
>  Marshall Paddy

Reread origonal post.  They have no water.  That is part of the adventure.
Thus they complain when they take rads.  I'm working on it right now but I
need some short term solutions.

Also just a clarification on how rads and doomsayers interact when it isn't
fatal or mutations.

Ron C

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html