Re: [HOE] Ammo for the product release rant

At 11:01 PM 11/27/00, you wrote:
>In any case, it was an STUPID MOVE for CG to cancel the products that the
>customers were salivationg for just so they could get up to speed with the
>situation.

Shane sold PEG to CG for the specific reason that they could keep an eye on
the books so everyone else had time to write products. Given the breakneck
speed PEG has spoiled us now, there are obviously other factors at work
here that we're not privy to. I would imagine that Mr. Goff is not the only
horse in PEG's stable that is getting a little winded.

Anyway, while I do consider it very ODD that CG would kill product releases
just before the BIGGEST SHOPPING SEASON of the year, it is their job to
keep an eye on the books, and it costs a lot of money to print products. We
may have to trust CG and PEG with this one and hope they are making the
right decisions.