Re: [HOE] Faith and Protection

At 12:36 PM 12/4/2000, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>I was curious if Templars would recieve the miracle protection ala Fire and
>Brimstone as a bonus to their faith.  Would other types of faith recieve
>Protection also (Doomsayers, Librarians, etc.)?
>
>Just one of many questions,
>Tom Sarsfield

My knee jerk:

Not Usually...but:

If the Templar or Librarian  were keeping his Oath AND  specifically
Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Taoist (longevity in this case, not Protection),
or Buddhist, I WOULD grant them Protection.  However, I would not just
grant any Templar or Librarian that (and in fact with the 8 Templars and 1
Librarian I have had since I began running HoE, 1 Templar got it).

Doomsayers have a less vague Theology.  I would not grant them Protection
under any circumstances.

That said, I *would* grant Mutants with Faith in the Glow/Atum the ability
to BUY Tolerance (only) and use it with their own Strain pool (Vigor die
type as usual, cannot take Child o' the Atom to raise it).

I *think* all this is official from the AR, but I cannot confirm
that.  Sound good?

Da Baron