Re: [HOE] Doom sayers

At 12:41 PM 12/4/2000, you wrote:
>Hi y'all,
>How do other Marshals feel about using Doom sayers (Green Grapes or Purple)
>in their campaign?  Are they verboten, or used sparingly, or a campaign
>source of woe?
>Any opinions would be appreciated....
>
>Tom Sarsfield

I have had them several times.  They are insanely powerful (as are Toxic
Shamans)  but I have never had to put any sort of limit on them.  Backlash,
Minimum Faith requirements for truly awesome powers,  and Strain are
sufficient for me.  Besides, Most o(tho far from all) of their powers are
not useful outside Combat and Rad zones anyway.

Da Baron