Re: [HOE] adventure wrapups, protocol/etiquette of posting?

Post is, just put in the subject Hell or High Water spoilers, players do
not read... or something to that effect., then have 5-8 blank lines
before you start typing.  That gives people ample time to not read what
they are not supposed to.

--D