Re: [HOE] Future Release List

Whoa, partner, hold up a sec... yer missin the entire reasoning behind my
original asking about a release list.
Pinnacle is working on a skeleton crew and there's a few books some of us are
waiting patiently for.
My whole reason behind asking was just to see which of those we've heard of
in the past are still in the works, or on back-burners, and which ideas have
kicked the bucket.
All I wanted to know is a general idea of what to expect...
NOT give them a wish list like a 5 year old askin Santa for some goodies

In a message dated 2/15/2001 10:50:39 AM Central Standard Time,