Re: [HOE] [HoE] Hell on Iron Chef (was New Witch Spells)

> A few friends of mine were discussing how to do an Iron Chef tie-in to
> HoE.  We thought it might make a good show on KYRD.  But, instead of
> having one hour to cook a meal, they chefs have one day.  They're given
> the name of the special ingredient, and then they must hunt, kill, clean
> and cook it for the judges.

You know, if it was done on KYRD, it could be changed a bit into the Iron
Junker.  They're given a theme part or power and they have to see what they
can build with it.

Nick "Are we putting too much thought into this?" Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times