Re: [HOE] Foil question

I think I would answer this differently.  Huckster Hex's, Black magic, and
Harrowed powers are similar in one regard: They are powered by some kind of
evil entity.  Harrowed and Hucksters are powered by a manitou, and the
black magic is by its very nature evil.  I would limit Foil in one of the
following ways:

Either limit it to
"Evil sources"  - Black Magic, Hex's, Harrowed, yes, (possibly toxic
shamans and green doomsayers as well, some voodoo, etc...)

or limit it to
"sources external to the user of the ability" - which would limit it to
Hex's, Black magic (granted by the reckoners), harrowed abilities, toxic
shaman abilities(all), nature shamans, Voodoo, and saints blessings for
templar.

I dont really know enough about Witch abilities to categorize them one way
or another,
If i used either of the above distinctions, Sykers, Heretical doomsayers,
fu powers, and a few others wouldnt be affected.

John

The Baron Samedi <baron11@netmcr.com>@gamerz.net on 03/07/2001 02:56:41 PM

Please respond to hoe@gamerz.net

Sent by:  owner-hoe@gamerz.net