Re: [HOE] Foil question [SPOILERS]

Spoilers added to subject line, in case you hadn't noticed.

----- Original Message -----
From: <John.Hostetter@hsc.com>
To: <hoe@gamerz.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [HOE] Foil question

> I think I would answer this differently.  Huckster Hex's, Black magic, and
> Harrowed powers are similar in one regard: They are powered by some kind
of
> evil entity.  Harrowed and Hucksters are powered by a manitou, and the
> black magic is by its very nature evil.  I would limit Foil in one of the
> following ways:

Bear in mind that ALL such powers have their origin in the Hunting grounds.
Blessed and Shaman (for example) do access the energy thereof, except that a
higher power (or SOMETHING) alters its inherent "taint". Also, given the
connection between psyker powers and the fundamentals of Hexes, why should
foil be necessarily applicable to one, but not the other.

Sam de Smith.
Who believes in the power of beer as a temporary solution.