Re: [HOE] Hucksters in the HOE Setting.

>       Ouch!  He said Better!!!  If you are talking about more able to slag
> the mutie coming up around the bend weilding a club.....yeah, they are
> better.  However, my gang and I still see the virtue of a well placed hex,
> or a desperately grasped for favor.  The taste and flavor of a traditional
> shaman, or an archaic gamblin' hexslinger, still has more appeal for some
> people, than a three eyed three horned purple nuke slinger, or a bald
> enbittered soldier.  Enough ranting.  I just want to make it clear that
> Weird West AB's still have their place in my Wasted West.  They are not as
> "blow up hover tanks with ease" as the Weird West, but I ain't seen a
power
> that lets you skin shift into a raven, in any Toxic Green book, you dig?
:)
>   Anyway, just had to toss in my two pence.

....I said better, although I agree with you entierly. Wasted West ABs are
fast, secure, and effective, but Weird West ABs are cool. The new ABs have
been made better for a reason: The old ones are supposed to be rare. Since
the new ABs are better, more people will end up choosing those. Still, you
cannot truly call for Divine Intervention to Kick A$$ for the Lord when you
are a Templar.... for that you need a true Blessed!

Marshal Ole I. Stene
--
oleingva@ifi.ntnu - ICQ #67957926

             -Mors Principium Est-