[HOE] Puzzling Pinnacle Perusal Problem

Hey gang -

I know someone else metioned this a few days ago, but I don't think I
saw a response and I'm having the same problem.  When I get to the
Pinnacle site, I don't get a scroll bar so I can't access most of the
page...can't even get to Latest Products.  The only thing I can think of
is that Microsoft Explore (which seems to be driving the site now) isn't
compatible with my browser (Netscape).  It's odd (and inconvenient) and
I'm looking for some help here - any ideas?

Matt Steflik
Gimme Shelter - http://www.geocities.com/grifflik