Re: [HOE] Check out Greg's Weird Wild West! [OT]

> That's good. . . because this backwater Netscape user has never bought
> anything off of a site that some lazy webmaster only coded for IE.

Ya know what else drives me away from a web site?  All the "?"
characters that appear wherever the poor microsoftened webmaster
tried to put an apostrophe or quotation mark and got bent over by
those proprietary charsets "windows-1252" and the like.  Looks fine
to them, maybe, when viewed from a windows box.