Re: [HOE] Check out Greg's Weird Wild West! [OT]

> Another issue (not even going into snippy IExplorer vs. Netscape users
> issue) is that people on non-windows platforms (I'm running HP-UX 10.2
> here) CAN'T use IExplorer.

For a few unix platforms you can get IE.  But that mandatory
prior self-administered lobotomy really hurts.  There's not much
call, because not that many unix users are that expletive stupid.

(Meaning no offense to IE users on Windows who almost have no
choice.  But I hope they are reinstalling the OS from scratch at
least once a month!)