Re: [HOE] [OT] Books fallin' apart

> > First Edition DnD books worth lots of money being destroyed..Can't
>control
>
>they're worth money?  where can I sell mine?  1st ed, 2nd ed, I have
>them...I dont use them, so might as well get rid of them, especiialy if
>they're worth much mulah...

Ebay my friend, Ebay.  Old 1st edition stuff in good condition nets some
good money sometime.  The first printing of Dieties and Demigods is worth
500 bucks in some circles(Because TSR got sued for using Cthuluhu without
permision from H.P.'s Family or whoever owned the rights at the time)

I guess its a nastalgia thing.

Dan

"Wherever and Whenever we appear we leave only destruction in our wake; we
are the Lords of Death, Bringers of War, the Dark Angels."