Re: [HOE] Re: Ruining Boise Horror (was Secret book, and Lost Colony)

On the subject of spoilers from the blue (but there won't be any
here), over in the Deadlands game, where I'm a player, we're in the
middle of Ghostbusters.  I got in an order of Cheapass(TM) games and
you know how they wrap their cards with strips of cut-up catalogs
from other companies?  There was enough there in a PEG card game ad
to reveal the identity of The Ghost.

I don't think it will ruinthe game though, but I turned it over to
the Marshal for yuks.