Re: [HOE] Re: Ruining Boise Horror (was Secret book, and Lost Colony)

At 07:36 AM 5/30/2001 -0500, you wrote:
 >On the subject of spoilers from the blue (but there won't be any
 >here), over in the Deadlands game, where I'm a player, we're in the
 >middle of Ghostbusters.  I got in an order of Cheapass(TM) games and
 >you know how they wrap their cards with strips of cut-up catalogs
 >from other companies?  There was enough there in a PEG card game ad
 >to reveal the identity of The Ghost.

This one has actually come up before. . . WotC was given use of this
character for the game and I guess that they didn't understand that this
identity was a plot point for the RPG and/or when they put in the order for
the artwork didn't communicate that to the artist.
That's the honest mistake theory anyway.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
                 -Steven Wright