Re: [HOE] Running the perfect HOE-Campaign

>     There's no doubt about that, but some character types are easier
> to munchkinize than others.  The crux of the problem I was having was
> that one of the characters was dominating combat, leaving the others
> out in the cold.  I tried to solve the problem by making the Doomsayer
> more of a target, but the player started to get bent out of shape
> because he felt like he was being singled out.  We talked about
> re-working the character a little bit to bring him more in line with
> the rest of the group, but I didn't like the way I felt about forcing
> a player to remake his character.  So I decided to restart the
> campaign and this time pay more attention to the character creation
> process.

So rather than make one player redo his character, you made the whole
posse start over? Sounds a little dodgie to me Bob.
Just kidding, I'm one of his players and I think that the the re-start of
the campaign went over well. I think everyone is happier with their new
characters. My only regret is that I didn't get to play my infiltrator
cyborg for more than that one mini-session.
Now if we can just get back to our own time...

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab

	"And now, behold the processing power of this fully armed and
	 operational UNIX Workstation!"