Re: [HOE] Heroes&running the perfect HoEGame

One solution I've been thinking about is to raise the cost of AB's to 5 for
the edge.   That kind of limits the ABs in the edges they can pick up -
they can get one more three pointer.

Except for Huckster, and Mad Scientist.  Those should stay at 3. :)

At 01:50 PM 7/17/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 17/07/2001 13:56:39 GMT Daylight Time, Dusarat@aol.com
>writes:
>

>>.  And
>>considering the high-level of power of arcanes (Templars being an
>>exception,
>>thankfully),
>

>So now you are saying that Templars arent obscene, well last time i looked i
>didnt know of any other AB that could pray for a few hours and get a power
>(gift whatever you want to call it) everyone else has to find a teacher
>unless it is a power out of the main rules. We also dont get that wonderfull
>munchkinised power, "deflections" so in future when you refer to AB, everyone
>comes under the same bracket that pays the points for a AB.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

When a private entity does not produce the desired results, it is (certain
body parts excepted) done away with. But a public entity gets bigger.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke