Re: [HOE] drawing a bead WAS: A question asked before, but need more help please

That stopped soon after my posse's first encounter with Black Hats.  I
had them organized into five-man groups for action purposes, like in GRW.
 One unit's card came up.  Two Black Hats fired their guns on full RoF,
each at a different member of the group.  The assassin syker wanted to
save her action to use Brain Bomb on the guy manning the SAW in the HMMV,
so she got hit 3 times.  The road warrior took the smart route, rolled
his dodge, and only took one hit.  It turns out the syker was knocked out
and never got to use that Brain Bomb anyway, and the road warrior saved
the day (oh, and he had Heroic, too)

So, uhm, about that thing of ABs being invincible, and heroic norms being
weak...yeah.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:00:59 -0400 (EDT) Theo McGuckin <tsm@jlab.org>
writes:
> This brings up an interesting point that just occured to me:
> Marshal: "Okay, he's going to fire a 3-round burst at you from his
> submachinegun. You have no cover."
> Player: "Hmmm... I only have one action left so I'll take it."

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo

". . ."
-Ryu Hayabusa