Re: [HOE] New Junker power

>Did you mean to
>leave out nimbleness? It seems logical.

Yes, I left it out on purpose.  I just couldn't figure out what kind of drug
would boost that Trait.  Nimbleness is sort of a combination of gross
agility and balance.  Not too many drugs that improve that.  Also, it made
things nice and symmetrical to have three physical and three mental Traits.

>Also, how much of a side effect penalty would you apply to drugs that
penalize
>stats? For example, a nervous system booster might increase strength,
quickness,
>and nimbleness, but reduce deftness and cognition due to jitters and
reduced
>attention span.

Well, that's up to you and the GM.  It all depends on how severe the
reduction is and how long it lasts.  For instance, Rage's side effect would
probably be a major side effect, since there's a chance that you can loose
levels in your mental Traits permanently.  The side effects for, say, Hot
Dogs would be a minor side effect since it's not too likely to be anything
more than a minor inconvenience.

>I did think Boost was cool, by the way, and quite useful.

Thanks.  It's much appreciated.

>--Robert Holland

--Kai Tave