[HOE] Yet another new Junker power

Ack.  Sorry about the delay.  It took me a bit longer than I thought it
would to pound this out (that and I was busy playing with my new
Transformers toys...hey, stop laughing!).  This one didn't...flow quite as
easily as the last two, but I finally got it down in a form that doesn't
make me itch to rewrite it constantly.  However, if something strikes you as
particularly amiss from this one, lemme know.  This one is a power that just
makes SENSE for junkers in the *Wasted* West.

*                    *                    *

Filter

Associated Spirits: Tool, Appliance
TN: 5
Required Components:
     Chemical: 10%
     Electronic: 10%
     Mechanical: None
     Structural: 10%
Drain: Special/hour

     Irradiated ruins, toxic sludge, corrosive rain, leftover biowarfare
agents…the world left in the wake of the Last War isn’t a very friendly
place.  Junkers with the filter power can make surviving these hazards just
a little bit easier.
     Filter allows your junker to create devices that block, screen, or
neutralize hazardous substances such as radiation or toxins.  The slot costs
and Drain of these systems depend on what kind of hazard you’re trying to
protect against.

NBC

     Filter can be used to create hostile environment protection gear, or
make additions to other devices, in the form of nuclear, biological, or
chemical hazard screening systems.  These systems protect the user against
the various types of hazards encountered in the wastes.
      Radiation screening takes up 20% of the Frame’s slots.  The device
must encompass the user’s entire body for it to be effective.  This kind of
radiation protection is enough to keep out the harmful background radiation
that your waster might encounter when tromping around the remains of bombed
cities, but high concentrations of supernatural radiation, such as Doomsayer
miracles, remain unhindered.  Radiation protection has no Drain.
     Chemical and biological toxin filtration systems can also be
constructed.  These take up 15% of the Frame’s slots and protect the user
against gasses and inhaled airborne toxins.  For an additional 5% of the
Frame’s slots, the device can be completely sealed, protecting the user from
all types of chemical or biological hazard.  Fully sealed devices must also
encompass the entire user.  These systems have a Drain of 3 per hour per
person.

I’ll drink to that

     Finally, filter can be used to create water purification systems to
screen out harmful chemicals and impurities.  The Drain and size of a
purification system depends on how much potable water needs to be produced
per hour; use the table below to figure things out.  Water purification
systems use up 50% of the slots available for its Frame size.

Output          Frame          Drain
One quart         2                  1
Two quarts       3                  2
One gallon       4                   4
Two gallons     5                   8
Five gallons     6                 16

The next couple might take a bit longer to produce.  The first three were
the ones that I considered the most important in terms of giving folks the
ability to make a wider variety of devices.  The next two aren't quite as
important.  They're more along the lines of Spirit Weapon; a nifty, but
basically optional, power.

Or maybe I'll get really bored and crank'em out over the three-day holiday.
At any rate, enjoy.

--Kai Tave