Re: [HOE] The Long Term Plan *Spoilers*

I think there's a very good chance that the Iron Alliance is going to try
and set the Cult of Doom against the Combine and then move in and tackle
what's left.  Of course, both the Combine and the Cult of Doom are going to
be trying to do this to the other groups as well.  The thing to watch for is
who goes after what first.  It's going to be a real tricky situation;
whoever attacks first is going to be facing a two-pronged attack and they
know it.

My guess would be that the Reckoners would wait until the battle between the
three main groups was over, leaving (we assume) one group remaining in a
very weakened state.  But then that leaves Raven what his plans.
Ironically, Raven might prove to be the ultimate opponent in the entire
conflict.

--Kai Tave