[HOE] Infiltrators and body heat

> Cyborg
>  Infiltrator package includes body heat generation?  If deaders are already
>  warm, that would be redundant.  If they are just cold meat, it'd be pretty
>  important.

I would say infiltrators have body heat, after all, if they didn't, the image
of somone trying to find one "Ok everyone, I've got this rectal thermometer,
line up, lets see which of you is the assassin"...

       It would blow the infiltration if you could tell the person had no
body heat (Which you'd have an idea by the first handshake).  So any rectal
thermometer happy PC's are going to have to find some other reasone to line
people up.  But PC's are creative, I'll bet they'll think of something