Re: [HOE] Hell on Earth d20

And thus Shane Spoke:

Hi! We've sold the rights to the movies (including Hell on Earth), so there's really nothing we can do with a script, unfortunately.

As for the demo teams, it's not very likely. There's two of us here these days and we put out more product than WOTC. What we will be doing soon is adding a self-running-demo spot on the web containing stuff people can download and run for us.

Thanks!

Shane

Then John replied:

Whhhhhoooooooaaaaaaa there, who bought the rights to the movies, and how mutch say are you going to have in them?  Are we getting the god of acting (Bruce Campbell) involved?  Who's writing, producing, studio....I want all the skinny you can give me....

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

John