[HOE] [Shane] legend chips, how oftern?

How often to marshal (weird or wasted) give out legend chips? In my group
their damn scarce (I can count on two hands the number we've given out in
the 3 years we've been playing). But with some things like corruption that
require legend chips it seems like they should be A LITTLE more commone
than that?

Officially, what does Pinnacle think/expect. Please don't say it varies by
your game, I know it does :) But as there are some hard rules that require
legend chips to make them work, and those rules are consistent across
anyone's game (assuming no major futzing of the rules) there has to be
some base guideline. Some reference or assumption that the game designers
work form... "Once per story arc"? "Once per X sessions is average"?

Theo McGuckin - SysAdmin, JLab, Safety Warden (Bldg. 85)

	"A brave man loves the feel of nature on face."
	"But a wise man knows when to come in out of the rain!"