Re: [HOE] Unity question.

<< Why weren't these used against the Combine during the siege of Denver?  As
 > recall, that's more or less what they were being set aside for, yet in the
 > Unity adventure, the Iron Alliance seems content to simply use more
 > conventional forces.  It seems like a bit of a waste to me.   >>
I put the bombs onboard the Reagan to be either used in Jihad or The Unity.
Just because it wasn't specifically mentioned, there's nothing preventing the
Marshal having them be used in the final battle. Look at the Combine's plans
as outlind in the back of Denver. What the posse sees in the battle of
Junkyard isn't all the Combine's forces. The players aren't omnipotent , so
what's to say that they (the Iron Alliance) used the GR bombs on other
Combine columns moving toward the IO up in the northern Rockies or to close a
pass deep in the Rockies. Ike and associates would probably guess that
Throckmorton would have some sort of missile defense in place, so why waste a
perfectly good GR bomb on Denver.
Just my thoughts in setting the stage for the Unity.

Teller